lunedì 25 dicembre 2017

Don’t miss an airdrop anymore! Airdropalert.com




During my first experience with cryptocurrencies, when for the first time I found in my Ethereum wallet a new coin, I wondered if there had been an error in the system… I still did not know what airdrops are and how to exploit their potential.


Airdrops are a free tokens distribution, made to advertise a product or a company. Generally that’s a small amount of tokens that are distributed before the ICO. In some cases the tokens are distributed to all Ether or other cryptocurrencies holders, but in most cases you need to know the company and actively participate by filling out a form of interest, after demonstrating to follow the project.

It’s very easy. Generally you have to put you email address, your Twitter, Facebook and Bitcointalk account, sometimes a link with your retweet of the company post and finally your Ethereum address. Actually every airdrop have its rules, but in every case the form is clear and simple.

But the world of airdrops is huge and difficult to follow. Then one day I discovered airdropalert.com and since then I do not let any airdrop escape. The site is the mediator between those who propose an airdrop and the user. They share an average of 1–2 airdrops per day.

In a few months I accumulated hundreds of dollars in tokens that I have not purchased, only by participating in the countless airdrops that airdropalert.comproposes to its users through the site, the telegram channel (https://t.me/OFFICIALairdropalert) and the newsletter.

Some of the tokens distributed in airdrop also have a very solid project behind. I read their whitepaper and I found the project so convincing that I then bought some more during the ICO.

I believe that airdropalert.com offers a very useful service and that it is worth keeping it in consideration to always be informed about the latest news in the cryptomarket.

Don’t miss an airdrops anymore!




Do you want to earn cryptocurrencies easily with Faucet? Read here.


Ad astra per aspera.

AnsMDr Cryptocare (@AnsMdrCrypto)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento